Delta Disaster Services (Delta) is a leader in the ever growing $60 -billion restoration industry. Key elements to Delta’s exponential growth include:
- the largest exclusive territories and availability;
- Delta’s full service offering to customers with reconstruction and emergency services;
- industry leading proprietary software and technology for scaling from 1 to 1,000 jobs;
- and, our training places our franchisees in the top 1% of restoration companies nationwide.
Don’t have experience in property restoration? No problem. If you have a strong background in sales, marketing, business, or military service, you’re the candidate we’re looking for. To ease your entry into the recession-proof restoration sector, we offer two levels of entry in to a Delta Disaster Services franchise:
- Level 100 is our emergency services only opportunity, which allows you 36 months to grow into the full-service reconstruction offering.
- Level 200 is our full-service opportunity including reconstruction and emergency services to accelerate your growth from day one.
Delta’s support and training is second to none. Between eight weeks of pretraining, franchise training and in-field training, you will be supported by a full team of experts guiding you before your launch and afterwards to help fuel your business’ growth. Delta offers training to all franchisee employees for free at anytime for the life of your Delta. This is all part of our commitment to remaining in the top 1% of trained restoration professionals nationwide!
Join the fastest growing restoration franchise in the nation and be an integral part of our expansion while prime markets are still available!